We wish to inform you that the function of the MTC Balance portal will be terminated on the 15th March 2017.
We are pleased to announce that the support for postpaid services will be available on iCare.
To register for iCare, please contact your Key Accounts Executive or
Prepaid services support will be available with our partner Flickswitch.
Navigate to www.flickswitch.co.za for an introduction to Flickswitch and the services offered.
Also check out the Terms and Conditions
• To sign up prepaid numbers to the new portal, navigate to www.simcontrol.com.na
• If you have not created an account yet, then please sign up first
• Add your email address and password and select the sign-up
• Create an Organization by completing the form
You can then start adding your SIMs and create airtime/data usage rules to automate the loading
• Example of a Usage rule would be: load 40MB bundle when balance falls below 5MB,
max 1x per month
We then check whenever the data balance of the SIM falls below 5MB and load it with 40MB no
more than once per month
• There is a once-off fee of adding a SIM to your account of NAD12.00
• Thereafter a monthly management fee depending on the volume of SIMs you have on
the portal which range between N$12 and N$19 per SIM per month
• In order to get funds in your account, please make a payment to the Flickswitch
bank account and use your SIMcontrol account number or organization name as reference
• Note this a pre-funded service. Any payment you make will be allocated to your
SIMcontrol account. Fees/Airtime/Data recharges will be deducted against your SIMcontrol account.
• All transactions deducted against your SIMcontrol account will be captured in
an invoice and send through in the first week of the following month
• Contact the Flickswitch support team at email@example.com for any technical
queries and firstname.lastname@example.org for any accounting queries
• Or contact email@example.com if you want more information on the portal,
services and fees
We thank you for your continued support.